The Mission of Rocky Mountain Participation Nursery School is to provide an emotionally and physically safe real-world learning environment for parents and children, where each person’s experience is welcomed.
- Where respect for each person’s ideas is valued
- Where respect for the earth and for all sentient beings is practiced
- Where conflict and disagreement are understood to be natural products of the learning experience and are brought into the open for clarification and resolution
- Where communication of thoughts and feelings are encouraged as a means for learning about oneself and others
- And where creativity of all kinds is nurtured